Sudoku Now! Version 1.2.1
- Download Now! (UK English for Windows)
- File size: 2.2 MB
- Release date: 25 August 2006
- New features: pencil mode, highlight specific digit, pause facility and a new on-screen keypad
View Revision History
- Sudoku Now! runs on Windows 98 and above. Windows XP is preferred.
- Processor: 500MHz minimum
- 32MB RAM minimum (for Windows 98) or 256MB for Windows XP.
- Occupies less than 5MB of hard drive space.
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600 with 256 colours minimum.
Using the Download
- After downloading the Sudoku Now! setup file (SudokuNowSetup121.exe) open the file (e.g. double click it) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, start Sudoku Now! from the Start menu.
- You may wish to begin by viewing the help file. This can be accessed either from the Start menu or by choosing Contents from the Help menu in Sudoku Now!
- Remember, it is free to try for 10 days.
- After 10 days, purchase a licence key to continue using it.
Sudoku Now! Version 1.1.0
- Release date: 20 December 2005
- The game is now more playable using only the mouse.
Sudoku Now! Version 1.0.0
- Please see the revision history for more details and for information on older versions.
Copyright (c) 2004-2016 Neon Sine Software. All rights reserved.