Just Barcodes Help - Saving Your Settings
Saving A Project
You may need to generate similar barcodes in the future, so there is the option to save your settings as a project.
- Project files allow the current settings to be saved and re-loaded in the future. These are accessed from the tool bar or using File / Open, Save and Save As:
- The settings that you save do not need to be complete or valid. For instance, you may omit all or part of the barcode number. So if you need to generate another barcode with the same prefix, you can simply open the existing one and enter the missing digits.
- There are other ways to open a project file. In Windows Explorer, you can "drag and drop" a project file onto Just Barcodes. Alternatively, you can double-click a project file in Windows Explorer, or right-click it and choose Open.
When you select File / New, the default settings are loaded.
- You may change the defaults settings to the current values using File / Use Current Settings As Defaults:
- As with the project files mentioned above, you can use a partial number for the default barcode number, to save time when generating a number of similar barcodes.
Copyright (c) 2004-2016 Neon Sine Software. All rights reserved.