Current Version: 1.1.2
Release Date: 17 April 2011
- Renamed from Just Bar Codes CL to Just Barcodes CL.
- Added the option to save barcode images as TIFF files, instead of just BMP files. There is support for optional compression for TIFF files. However, Vista and Windows 7 can fail to render such files correctly - see .
- Added the option to save BMP files in 1 bit per pixel format (previously, bitmap files used 8 bits per pixel).
- Added the option to allow incorrect check digits for EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E. (This was requested by one of our customers, for specialised purposes.)
Current Version: 1.1.1
Release Date: 17 October 2007
- The maximum number of characters for Code 128, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5 has been increased from 30 to 100.
- The maximum number of characters for EAN-128 has been increased from 50 to 100.
Release Date: 15 May 2007
- The Bookland EAN (ISBN) symbology has been added, with the option of a 2 or 5 digit add-on code.
- The Bookland EAN symbology supports a choice of ISBN-10 and/or ISBN-13 with a number of formatting and alignment options.
- The human readable text positioning accuracy has been improved on all symbologies.
- A minor correction has been made to the ITF bearer bar option. Previously, if the command line option was used to specify the default value, no bearer bars appeared.
Release Date: 21 June 2006
- The "licence expired" message has been updated..
Release Date: 24 May 2006
- Some libraries were missing from the previous version's installation package. This prevented it from running on some PCs.
- This version includes the missing components.
Release Date: 21 May 2006
Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Neon Sine Software. All rights reserved.